Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!


I'm so sorry we cant be there, but you can be celebrated on the internet! I cleaned up the playroom yesterday in preparation for Heather's design challenge! ^_~ While cleaning I looked at my hand. There was a baby geco on it! I freaked out, and flung it off! Then I immediatly felt sorry for hurting it, and tried to find it. No luck. Oh well "O_O. I also am mad at face book for brain washing my parents into tending to virtual gardens, and throwing Justin Timberlake at people every minute of the day! Curse you Face Book!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So... back to Heather, here is a virtual birthday cake! enjoy! Hope your birthday is awesome! Take yourself out shopping! Go to a spa! Have some fun!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I must protest. I spend only the appropriate amount of minutes each day throwing Justin Timberlake at people (Scott :-)) and fielding the odd octopus that has been thrown at me (Alex :-)),.but I joing Maddie in wishing Heather a very happy birthday (and in entreating her to come for a visit in the guest room she will help us create)

Anonymous said...

Have to agree.... Amy is spending way too much time on Facebook.

pegclifton said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Poor Amy, she only has a short time left before school starts and her blog and facebook time is limited. Maddie, your blog is wonderful!

Heather said...

Maddie - thank you for the birthday wishes and I think your blog is great!!!

Can't wait to redo your playroom for my audition tape ;-) Promise me you'll act surprised and/or happy on reveal day.... And don't worry about the gecko you nearly killed. Reptiles have survived all manner of dire circumstances from ice ages to floods to household cats. What's a little flinging?

Speaking of flinging, I was thinking of throwing Justin Timberlake, myself. Good on you, Amy! I've wanted to do that for a very long time - I just didn't know it until now. EVERYBODY DUCK!!

pegclifton said...

Maddie:

I'm with you. Geckos have feelings too. Justin Timberlake? I'm not so sure. Keep your Mom on the straight and narrow. I'm really enjoying your blog. All the best,

Grandpa

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I have a kitchen you can help me redesign when you're done with the playroom. You can practice on the Gallups and the Cliftons can be on the real show ;-)

Love the blog Maddie. Don't be too upset at your Mom - Facebook has taken over too much of my time too.

Maddie said...

Ha! ^_^ I think the geco will be okay! Still havent spotted it yet! I cant wait till the play/guest room is redone!

Maddie said...

Poor Justin Timberlake. "-_-